The Siren captures the fresh coastal scents of wild lavender and marine sea salt with base notes of green moss and ancient cedar. Like the mythological creature’s enchanting songs, allow these soothing fragrances to lure you into sweet relaxation and daydreams of windswept coastlines and the calming seas.
● 11oz Natural Coconut Soy Wax
● 60+ hours burn time
● Crackling eco-friendly Wood Wick
● Scented with paraben & phthalate free fragrances & pure essential oil blend
● NEW Repurposable engraved ceramic vessel
● Hand poured with love in Toronto
● Cruelty free / vegan / lead free / no artificial colouring / sustainable and ethical sourcing
● $1 from each candle is donated to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada (BCSC)
The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the container. This process ensures that the candle will burn properly in subsequent lightings.
Keep the wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch before burning each time. If you notice a large flame after lighting, the wick is too long. Blow out the candle and trim the wick before re-lighting.
To prevent the candle from tunneling down the middle, make sure that the melt pool is all the way around the glass each time you burn the candle to allow the candle to burn for the longest possible lifetime.
Ideal burn time for maximum lifetime is between 2 - 4 hours per use.
Keep out of reach of kids, draft windows, and anything flammable.